amongst books

amongst books

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vicious, Like A Yo Yo

[the first in my plunder blender series, with vast apologies to Lou Reed fans...um...here's Lou Reed's Vicious blended with the Osmond Brothers' Just Like A Yo Yo ... this is what happens when creativity is used for evil rather than good ;)]

Vicious, Like A Yo Yo

Vicious, you hit me with a flower
Well it's hard for me to see, how you got such a hold on me.
First I'm up, and then I'm down, then my heart goes around and around and around.
You do it every hour.
Oh baby you’re so vicious, vicious like a yo yo.

Vicious, You want me to hit you with a stick
Bet you five dollars I'm the only fool, who'll climb up a string for you.
And need I say I just can't break away, you control every little thing I do.
But all I’ve got’s a guitar pick,
Vicious like a yo yo

When I watch you come, baby I just want to run far away
I used to be a swinger,
til you wrapped me 'round your finger.
You’re not the kind of person around whom I want to stay,
Vicious like a yo yo.

When I see you walking down the street, I step on your hand and I mangle your feet.
Turnin', turnin' love keeps a-burnin' like a fire in my heart when we're apart,
but when we're back together, you keep changin' like the weather.
You’re not the kind of person that I wanna meet,
Vicious like a yo yo.

Vicious, hey, why don’t you swallow razor blades.
Where I go, and what I do, well it all just depends on you.
You build me up just to let me down, but I dare not to make a sound.
You must think that I’m some kinda gay blade,
vicious like a yo yo.

When I see you coming, I just want to run.
No matter what you say or do,
I gotta bounce right back to you.
You’re not good and you certainly aren’t very much fun,
Vicious like a yo yo

When I see you walking down the street, I step on your hand and I mangle your feet.
'Cause I'm so afraid you will cast me away like a beat up, worn out toy.
So I hold on tight with all my might, just to be your loving boy.
You’re not the kind of person that I even wanna meet.
Because you’re vicious, vicious like a yo yo

No comments: