amongst books

amongst books

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Back in the game

Upcoming Readings

That’s it, I’m done with resting. From now on it’s full speed ahead:

Postscripts to Darkness: Monday, February 14, 2011, 8:30pm, Café Nostalgica, 603 Cumberland. Not sure exactly who will be reading, other than me, but there will be a number of people and it will be a horror-full valentine’s. so bring your bleeding hearts.

Van Gogh’s Ear Reading: Friday, February 18, 2011, 7:00pm, Collected Works, 1242 Wellington St. Gabrielle McIntire, rob mclennan and me.

I also plan to attend readings, vernissages and concerts starting this Friday night:
Friday, February 11, 7-10pm- Michèle Provost: playlist, Dale Smith Gallery, 137 Beechwood;

Sunday, February 20, 7:30pm Mercury Lounge: David McFadden and Angela Carr at the A B series.

Saturday, March 5, Gallery 101, 7:30pm: A B series: Steven Ross Smith and Sandra Ridley; plus playback, a poetry reading with Christine McNair, Sean Moreland, Glenn Nuotio, Carmel Purkis, Sandra Ridley, Steven Ross Smith & Grant Wilkins who read, reconfigure & respond to artist Michèle Provost’s new work: playlist.

VERSeFest, March 8-13 (at least some of it)

While I’ve been recuperating I’ve been writing and thinking and planning new opportunites and reading lots. Life is too short to waste...so welcome me back folks, I’m back in the game.

[you can find info about all these readings on the calendar of literary events at www.bywords.ca]