amongst books

amongst books

Thursday, August 16, 2012

AIDS Walk: Upping the Ante


If you donate $100 or more to my AIDS Walk fundraising campaign , I'll write an erotic tale just for you, to your spec. Trashy or romantic; profane or polite. Sweet or sassy...
DISCLAIMER: No non con, animals, dead people or relatives, but otherwise anything goes, all orientations, all genders welcome.

Remember...erotica is the safest sex you can participate in. ;)
Donations of $25-$99 will get you a selection of my chapbooks, including the latest "Sex First & Then A Sandwich" (above/ground press, 2012).
Click here to donate to my campaign.
If the Bywords team meets or exceeds its $500 goal by noon on September 15, I'll wear my white tutu at the walk. Click here to join or donate.

If we manage to assemble a team of 5 people or more for Bywords, I'll give each member a good lei.

AIDS Walk takes place on Saturday, September 15; registration begins at 5pm & the walk starts at around 7pm. Further info is here.

No comments: