amongst books

amongst books

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Daddy Complex - new smut on line

I am chuffed that the Erotica Readers and Writers Association has once again chosen a recent story of mine for its gallery. Thank you, Adrienne et al. Thank you also to the members of ERWA's Storytime listserve who made editing suggestions & commented on the story. My salacious little number is in good company this month with stories & flash fiction by fellow members Sean Ollie, Big Ed Magusson, Remittance Girl,  Robert Buckley, Daddy X, William Crimson, & Nan Andrews & featured writer Janine Ashbless who says, "I write sex because I love sex." Hear, hear, Janine!

In my story Daddy Complex,  a legal secretary is threatened with exposure over a taboo kink. Warning: age play fantasy, power play, humiliation, a carrot. This one is definitely NSFW.
Please enjoy this filthy little tale & the other stories on the site. I had a lot of fun writing it. it will be on line until the end of November only.

2 comments:

Atlantica said...

That was one hot read! Thanks for the link.

Amanda said...

thanks for reading. glad you enjoyed :)