amongst books

amongst books

Friday, November 30, 2012

My smutty letter to Santa Claus now on line at ERWA


My smutty letter to Santa Claus complete with kinked up xmas carols & excruciating puns that will make you groan & possibly moan is now on line in  the Erotica Readers & Writers Gallery for the special holiday issue. Thanks to Santa's little helpers aka the ERWA staff & to the Storytime editors who made excellent editing suggestions as usual. It's a great group. I'm honoured to have work included once again this month.
Also in the gallery this month is feature Greg Herren who has some delicious gay erotica for you & more sultry holiday tales by a wonderful selection of ERWA's finest.

I hope these stories get you into the spirit of the season. May your xmas season be xxx.
Stay tuned for two new stories on the site in January. My smut cup runneth over. Have I told you how much fun I'm having writing erotica again…because I am!

As usual, I welcome your comments, secret e-mails & winks.

No comments: