amongst books

amongst books

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Fiction on ERWA Site for January, 2013

Sex with An Old Woman is a melodramatic & contemporary retelling of Beauty & the Beast.

The Vampire Responds features a world-weary undead curmudgeon who is tired of his existence.

I suppose both these stories deal with the issues of aging & alienation. SWAOW was painful albeit cathartic to write; TVR was just plain fun.

I suggest you go thru the whole site, particularly the other stories in the Gallery.

Thanks once again to Adrienne & the gang at the Erotica Readers & Writers Association for support, encouragement & editing suggestions.
In 2013 I join the ERWA staff as an editor, which means I get to help choose stories to be published in the Gallery & support others in their writing. I look forward to the opportunity & promise to do my damndest to inspire perverted stories.

Thank you to those of you who read my bent offerings. [even those of you who read them in secret.] Happy new year to you all. Now please carry on with your debauched celebrations & don't forget to tell me all about them.

No comments: