amongst books

amongst books

Friday, February 01, 2013

Erotica Readers & Writers Association - a milestone


As of January, I am on the staff of the Erotica Readers and Writers Association (ERWA) as a Stories Editor. I returned to ERWA last year after being there from 2004-2007 & I love being back. It is a pleasure to see writers grow & develop thanks to the warm & helpful critiques offered by fellow writers. You can read Adrienne's kind words about me & my very long bio here.

Auld Lang Syne is a new piece of (sappy) flash fiction published on ERWA for the month of February. 

Some of the stories I wrote in 2012 are now in the ERWA Treasure Chest where they will remain for as long as the Internet lasts:





Stories I wrote between 2004-2007 are also in the Treasure Chest & include


also republished in the Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica, 2006


also republished in the Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica, 2007





Thank you to Adrienne & the ERWA staff & members for supporting my work & for editing suggestions along the way. In March 2013, my 25th story, "Real Irish" will be published on the ERWA site. I'm so pleased to have my work there for all to read, along with the many excellent stories written by fellow writers from all over the world.

Also a great thanks to my husband Charles who is supportive of my transgressive literary career & anything I do. 

& finally thanks to you, dear readers, whether you read secretly or openly. I write erotic fiction to arouse the body & the mind. & to connect with like-minded sensualists, rogues & libertines, celebrants of life.

No comments: