amongst books

amongst books

Friday, April 05, 2013

Last Min Gig at V of V next Wednesday


I will be the featured reader at Voices of Venus on Wednesday, April 10 at Venus Envy, 320 Lisgar, 7:30pm, $5 or free for those participating in the all-women's open mic.

I'm planning a set of explicit fast-paced erotic poetry & fiction. it'll be silly, sexy, dark & gritty, full of whimsy, a little bit frilly, a little bit rock n roll, all inclusive gender fluid smut, featuring Lilith, the prince of whimsy, Queen Disturbo, Mercy and the Man in the Dark Suit, Master John, mandy, a 21st Century whore of Babylon, a leather daddy, a cowboi, bubble wrap, dildos, the Smiths, Humphrey Bogart, nipple clamps, nuns, secret admirers, lilies, stilettos & patchouli.

I realize graphically explicit  writing centered around sex isn't everyone's cup of tea, so no pressure, but I hope you'll come, if you want to come.. my goal is to entertain you & have a little fun. 

No comments: