amongst books

amongst books

Friday, June 07, 2013

Reading at Tree on June 11: An Invitation

dear  friends, fans, fellow writers & good folk,

I'm a feature along with Kingsville, Ontario poet Dawn Kressan of Palimpsest Press at the Tree Reading Series.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 8pm open mic followed by features.
Royal Oak II, 161 Laurier St. E. BASEMENT
(Note this isn't an accessible venue  for wheelchair users or those with mobility issues that make stair climbing difficult alas.)

I have twenty minutes. I shall be reading excerpts from four different new long poems/ poem series including

Fear of Elevators
Beast Body Epic
The Divine Comedy Revisited - Inferno CANTOS 1 - The Fairground
The Gorey Subtext
(photo by Charles Earl)

Thanks to the Ontario Arts Council Writers Reserve Program and Descant for their support for FOE.
Thanks to the Tree Reading Series for agreeing to let me  read.

I shall have copies of my above/ground press chapbooks available for sale & perhaps a few broadsides for free or for cheap.


the FB event is here. hope to see you there! 

No comments: