amongst books

amongst books

Monday, November 18, 2013

An invitation to the Factory Reading Series VERSeFest Fundraiser

Talks on Writing by Amanda Earl, Brecken Hancock and David O'Meara
Thursday, November 21, 2013, Raw Sugar, 692 Somerset West
doors: 7pm; talks: 7:30pm
Admission: $8

My talk is entitled "An Essay About Writing A Talk About Poetry OR Thoughts on Play, the Other and Duende." It's a ramble & a tangle, I tells ya. Full of leaps by a bounder.

I am happy to be sharing the stage with my fellow trouble-makers:  the fine poets & charming individuals, Brecken Hancock and David O'Meara.

I am also pleased that this event is a fundraiser for the lovely VERSeFest, Ottawa's annual poetry festival, which will be in its third year in 2014, offering a full week of poetry from poets the wor(l)d over…


For further information, biographies of presenters, please visit  the above/ground press blog.

Thanks to rob mclennan for inviting me to take part this year. 

No comments: