amongst books

amongst books

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Featured in the Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 12

i'm chuffed as hell to have a story in Maxim Jakubowski's "Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 12." This is the third time one of my stories has appeared in the publication and one of the first stories I wrote upon my return from my erotic fiction writing hiatus.

The Graffiti Artist is about a young woman struggling to make her way under difficult circumstances and alluring men she encounters.

Thank you to Maxim for choosing another one of my stories. "Unravelling the Threads of An Ordinary Life" appeared in the Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 2005 & "The Travellers" appeared in the MBNE 2006. It is an honour to have work in these fine collections and to be published with some of the top erotica writers of this century.

Thank you also to the Erotica Readers and Writers Association whose constant camaraderie, support & encouragement makes the lonely writing life a lot less lonely.

I have more sexy stories coming out in 2014 on line and in print. Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet...

No comments: