amongst books

amongst books

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Poetry & Smut Readings in 2015

so far, here's the schedule:

TORONTO

Sunday, January 18, 2014, 2pm, The More Than 50 Project, Northbound Leather
with D. L. King, Andrea Zanin, Evan Mora, Amanda Earl, Jean Roberta, Nairne Holtz.
I'll be reading my story "The Third Floor" from the Big Book of Domination (Cleis Press, 2014) & possibly a wee bit of Kiki, if there's time. I'll have a few copies of the latter on hand. 

OTTAWA

Friday, January 30, 2014, 7pm, Ottawater Issue 11 launch, The Carleton Tavern
i'll be reading along with a bunch of folk published in the issue.

Wednesday, February 18, the Sawdust Reading Series. I'll be reading from Kiki & my work-in-progress, Saint Ursula's Commonplace Book. There will be another featured reader to be announced closer to the date. Sawdust does a combo of invitation & contest for their features. 

March, VERSeFest, Ottawa's annual week long poetry festival. More details as they arrive.

That's it so far. I'm available for readings anywhere I can take the train, a local bus or walk to. I'm a member of the League of Canadian Poets, if that helps...

No comments: