amongst books

amongst books

Monday, December 07, 2015

Favs of 2015 - an intro

best of lists are bullshit. they leave out too much goodness. because we can’t listen to all the music, read all the books, watch all the podcasts, tv & movies, eat at all the restaurants etc in a given year. but despite all that, I like lists. I like reading them & I like making them. they serve as an opportunity to find out about what’s new to you & to review the year.

as Bob Dylan may have said, according to the Internet, “Chaos is a friend of mine.” So until the end of this month, I’m going to write sporadically about some of my favourite things of 2015. a list of lists in the form of blog entries, not particularly linear or cohesive. stay tuned for my random favourite things of 2015. & if i show you mine, won't you please show me yours?

No comments: